St. Lucia FLAG HEART Earrings
Shipping calculated at checkout.
St. Lucia Flag Heart- Wood Earrings.
"Meaning of the Flag
- Cerulean Blue represents fidelity. This blue reflects our tropical sky and also our emerald surrounding waters— the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Gold represents the prevailing sunshine in the Caribbean and prosperity.
- Black and white stand for the cultural influences - the white part, the white culture; the black part, the black culture -the two races living and working in unity.
- The design impresses the dominance of the Negro culture vis-à-vis that of Europe, against a background of sunshine and ever-blue sea. This is represented by the three triangles in the centre of the flag, symbolising three pitons.
- The Triangle, the shape of which is an isosceles triangle, is reminiscent of the island’s famous twin Pitons at Soufriere, rising sheer out of the sea, towards the sky -themselves, a symbol of the hope and aspirations of the people."
These are approximately 2.5 inches in diameter.
Add them to your collection today!